注：若您没有根据提示设置店铺假期模式，且没有回应商户经理您春节假期是否开启假期模式，系统将默认设定您的假期模式从1月26日开始生效。如果您有任何疑问，请于Jumia平台 raise a claim。
The 2022 Spring Festival Holiday Arrangements Announcement
Dear Jumia sellers: As the Chinese New Year is approaching, please see the holiday arrangements of DS and Postal warehouses as below:
1. Please pay attention to the out of service time of each warehouse, prepare the goods and logistics adjustments in advance to avoid affecting the delivery and processing of orders.
2. The sorting center will not provide receiving services during the Spring Festival, and will not do warehousing processing. The cut-off time of January 29th & 30th in Shenzhen、Guangzhou and Hangzhou will be 16:00
3. The Vendor Support Center will be on holiday from January 31st to February 6th, and the service will resume on the 7th.
4. The days of the Spring Festival holiday (January 31st - February 6th), will not be used in calculating the seller's delivery time.
5. If the store has a vacation plan, be sure to start the holiday mode in advance (at least two days).
For example：Assuming that Store A officially goes on holiday on January 25, Store A should start the holiday mode on January 23, and the start date of the holiday should be set to January 23.
Setting steps are as following:
*Note：Sellers who have not responded to our request of sharing information regarding the period of holiday will be set on holiday mode on the 26th of January. If you have any question, please reach out to Jumia by raiseing a claim.